Do you want stronger laws to protect animals in New Jersey?
Now there’s a way…
League of Humane Voters of New Jersey
We’re doing this by uniting voters who care about animals to form the largest pro-animal voting block in New Jersey’s history. Our goal is to get the strongest laws possible to ensure animal protection.
Politicians take issues seriously when voters do.
Sign up with the League of Humane Voters of New Jersey today, and add your name to the growing list of New Jersey residents who promise to vote for animal-friendly politicians.
Membership is FREE, but please consider making a donation today help defray costs and support LOHV-NJ’s work to create the largest voting bloc in the history of our state. Click on the donate button below. NOTE: Under special instructions in Paypal, please put your FULL address and occupation per New Jersey election law requirements.
LOHV-NJ works for animal protection by:
- Lobbying for animal-friendly laws;
- Campaigning for candidates who support animal protection;
- Showing politicians that they must take animal protection issues seriously—because thousands of our members do—and we vote;
- Being the political voice for all animals in New Jersey—cats and dogs, wildlife, and all animals who suffer from abuse and exploitation; and,
- Showing that animal advocates are the largest voting block and together we will demand fair representation in Trenton.
Strength in numbers
LOHV-NJ’s potential is both enormous and mainstream:
- Over 1.8 million New Jersey households have companion animals. 
- 1,713,000 New Jersey wildlife watchers generate $537,388,000 in revenues for our state. 
- Thousands of voters have already joined LOHV-NJ!
Are you a registered voter? If not, please become one. Download a Voter Registration Application or call the NJ Division of Elections at 609-292-3760 for an application. Remember, you are the voice for the animals. Register today and VOTE FOR THOSE WHO VOTE FOR THE ANIMALS.
 American Veterinary Medical Association
 2006 U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Survey